Sidebar0 reviews Orders (0)Size Chart
Brands Carrière Frères
Product Code: Damask Rose
Reward Points: 100
Availability: In Stock
Discovered in Turkey, the Damascus rose was praised in Syria for its elegance and the finesse of its scent. During the rosebush’s intense blooming season, its display an exquisite corolla of petals...
From China to Persia, and Europe to Maghreb, the rose is celebrated as the Queen of Flowers. The rose has healing virtues and is all powerful : it is the symbol of love, beauty, and their frailty.
Weight: 185g / 6.5 oz
Burning time: 40 to 45 hours
Dimensions: H: 9 cm x 7.5 cm
HOW TO MAINTAIN MY CANDLE
• Never leave a lit candle unattended, and do not burn one for more than 2 hours at a time.
• Always burn a candle until the entire surface liquifies, and allow it to solidify before re-lighting.
• Keep the wick trimmed to ¼ inch at all times, to avoid any black smoke. Gently re-position the wick while the wax is still molten.
• Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
• Once only ¼ inch of wax remains, blow out the candle and let it fully cool before safely discarding it.
Tags: Damask Rose 大馬士革玫瑰