Harvested for its strongly aromatic leaves, black tea is known for its stimulating virtues. The leaves are oxidized and turned into ‘black tea’, a process invented by the British in the XIX century.
Once infused into hot water, the solution sends out a comforting woody vapour.
Weight: 185g / 6.5 oz
Burning time: 45 to 50 hours
Dimensions: H: 9 cm x 7.5 cm
HOW TO MAINTAIN MY CANDLE
• Never leave a lit candle unattended, and do not burn one for more than 2 hours at a time.
• Always burn a candle until the entire surface liquifies, and allow it to solidify before re-lighting.
• Keep the wick trimmed to ¼ inch at all times, to avoid any black smoke. Gently re-position the wick while the wax is still molten.
• Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
• Once only ¼ inch of wax remains, blow out the candle and let it fully cool before safely discarding it.